Whatever the occasion, Cynthia Basker and Celebrated Events will ensure you make the statement you desire – with service that will exceed your expectations. Cyndi brings her well developed sense of style to every wedding or corporate event she produces. Translating the clients wishes and needs into unique, effective events has become her signature. Using her creative vision, style and experience, she brings the perfect blend of verve and panache to each event.
- Association of Bridal Consultants, Member, 13 years.
- Association of Bridal Consultants Special Liaison to Colin Cowie, renowned wedding planner, 1997 and 1999 annual conferences.
- Speaker at Special Event 2008
- 1999 Recipient of the Dorothy Penner Heart Award for passion and excellence.
- Speaker, 1997 Association of Bridal Consultants Annual Conference.
- Featured in The Complete Idiots Guide to the Perfect Wedding,
First, Second and Third Editions.
- Interviewed by Brides’s and Chicago Bride Magazine
- Exclusive Event Planner- Northern Indiana Center for History.
Contributing Editor to Wedding Day Magazine
Writer for Veils & Vows Magazine
“On behalf of my husband and myself, I am writing to attest to the impeccable job Cynthia Basker did with my wedding and reception. She exhibits the kind of qualities needed to make an event simply remarkable. Time and again, Cyndi provided advice and insight that can only come from one with her experience, style and dedication to the field. The event itself was exquisite from start to finish. The expressions on the faces of my guests, as the event progressed, were the testaments.”
Emily and Andrew Murray, Granger, Indiana